Meet Your Team
Dr. Muzikar says, “I am not a specialist, but I enjoy working with patients with full mouth reconstruction, removable dentistry needs and implant restorations and prostheses. I love interacting with my patients. Their is an exciting sense of accomplishment when helping them to develop comfortable and confident smiles. I am proud to have served over 24 years at the same San Francisco office!”
After graduating from UC Irvine, Dr. Muzikar received his Dental Degree from the UC San Francisco School of Dentistry. To keep abreast of cutting edge technology, he’s a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association and the Contra Costa Dental Society.
Dr. Muzikar says, “I love spending time with my family. In my free time I am active in my church choir and I am an enthusiastic baseball fan.”
- B.S., Computer Science–UC Irvine
- D.D.S.–UCSF School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Contra Costa Dental Society
Content coming soon.
Dr. Moattar encourages his patients to be involved in their treatment in order to achieve the best results possible, and is always open to questions and is attentive to each patient’s needs. His goal is to provide a caring, comfortable and superior dental treatment so that each visit is an outstanding dental experience.
Dr. Moattar received his dental degree from the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. His Endodontic Certificate was awarded by the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry.
- D.D.S.–University of Southern California School of Dentistry
- Endodontic Certificate–University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry
- American Association of Endodontists
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Deyhim says, “I would like every patient to feel comfortable and thoroughly informed of their specific treatment and I would encourage any manner to be able to accomplish that. I enjoy being able to provide a professional environment for staff to flourish and for the patients to receive the best individualized care they deserve.”
After graduating from San Jose State University, Dr. Deyhim received her Dental Degree from the New York University College of Dentistry. She was awarded her Oral & Maxillofacial surgery Certificate from UCSF Fresno. She is a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Dental Association, the California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the Fresno Madera Dental Society. She also speaks Spanish and Farsi.
Dr. Deyhim says, “Away from the office I enjoy traveling, learning new things and trying different restaurants.”
- B.S., Systems Physiology–San Jose State University
- D.D.S.–New York University College of Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial surgery
- Certificate–UCSF Fresno Medical
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons American Dental
- Association California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Fresno
- Madera Dental SocietyM
Dr. Choi says, “The best part of being an Orthodontist is having the opportunity to change peoples lives through their smiles! I like helping patients to feel more confident about their smiles and getting to know them well over the course of their treatment.”
After graduating from Colgate University, Dr. Choi received her Dental Degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. She received her M.S. in Orthodontics from the University of Washington School of Dentistry.
She’s a member of the American Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontics and the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists.
Dr. Choi says, “In my free time I enjoy getting outdoors for running and hiking. I like to cook and practice Yoga.”
- B.S., French & Biology–Colgate University
- D.D.S.–University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- M.S., Orthodontics–University of Washington School of Dentistr
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
2494 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
|Monday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM to 4:00 PM|